galaxy s4 + moga pocket

mule
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: s4
Operating System: android 4.2

galaxy s4 + moga pocket

Postby mule » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Ive been using fpse on my s4 for some time now and I cant say im anything but pleased. Recently though ive purchased a moga pocket controller and I cant seem to get fpse to accept it. It picks up the joystick movements on the game list menu but I cant map any keys so its useless for anything other than scrolling through fpse menus. Am I missing something here?

mule
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: s4
Operating System: android 4.2

Re: galaxy s4 + moga pocket

Postby mule » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Bump, I realize this app has native moga support but that only seems to be the case for the pro controllers, any help would be appreciated

Sonic71089
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy S4
Operating System: Android

Postby Sonic71089 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Same thing...

I have galaxy S4 and the moga pocket.

I got it to work in game by using the moga pivot app and selecting "Other" in external pad or whatever but it won't let me map the buttons.

And it doesn't work using the moga universal driver.

I was playing silent hill where the L1 and R1 buttons are pretty much useless so I wanted to map my controllers top buttons (L1 and R1) to L2 and R2 instead of L1 and R1 but I can't.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:58 am

i understand the request, Moga pocket need Pivot application , and for L1R1 or L2R2 emulation , i'll add it depending of what buttons is drawn.

Frodo423
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
ROM: Breath of Fire III

Postby Frodo423 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:32 am

I'm having similar difficulties with this app and the Moga Pocket (I have the S4 Mini). I've downloaded essentially every free moga app, and have not been able to get the FPse app to recognize this controller by way of the FPse app alone. I also happen to have the GBC A D emulator, which when selected, automatically detects my Moga. So, what I do is go into that emulator, and once the controller is detected, I immediately close out of it and sign into FPse. It then boots up and asks for me to select the paired device, and I am able to play my game with the light green on the controller. However, after 2-3 minutes, the controller starts blinking blue again, and I have to repeat this process...every single time. It's a shame that the FPse app can't just detect it automatically like other apps...

Any solutions to this? Is something timing out my controller or something?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 am

Are you playing with moga pivot application?

Return to “General Discussion”