I'm using FpseCE on the OUYA.
When trying to re-configure the gamepad button mappings, I can configure the first button just fine. After configuring the first button, I'm somehow in a second button mapping window that gets closed when I press "back". Then I'm in the original button mapping window.
Configuring a button in the second mapping window does not seem to do anything, but it returns me to the first mapping window.
- In setup, click Gamepad 1 button mapping
- Gamepad button mapping window opens; I can select the button to map
- Pressing "back" brings me back to the settings window
- Click Gamepad 1 button mapping
- Click one of the buttons, press a button to map it
- It seems I'm back in the buttons list of my gamepad, but somehow this is a second mapping window.
- Pressing "back" brings me back to the first button mapping window
- In the second mapping window, I can map a button but it does not seem to do anything (button is not mapped).
This is very irritating.