Nvidia Shield and FPse

raoh23
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nvidia Shield

Nvidia Shield and FPse

Postby raoh23 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am

Hey guys, I got my hands on the Nvidia Shield and it's an incredible system. Runs all my emulators like a dream with full speed in certain games that were previously slow on others. But I have a hiccup here. Has anyone here with a Shield gotten the right analog stick or triggers working? Or know of a way? Since the device is brand new, I assume it might be a matter of waiting for a Shield update though.

Thanks guys.

shirinkato80
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nvidia Portable
Operating System: Android
ROM: Silent Hill

Re: Nvidia Shield and FPse

Postby shirinkato80 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm

I have an Nvidia Portable and I am very happy with my device. But I too am having a problem enabling the analog controls on my controller even when I go to Menu->Settings->Gamepad->Gamepad type-> and select Analog pad. Any help would be appreciated.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:54 pm

not all games support analog pad... what game are you trying to play using analog pad?

shirinkato80
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nvidia Portable
Operating System: Android
ROM: Silent Hill

Postby shirinkato80 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Thank you for replying first of all. After exploring the settings on my NVIDIA Portable for a while, I discovered that the problem didn't have anything to do with emulator app but the settings on my device. After going to Settings->Controller->Quick Guide under GAMEPAD MAPPER, uncheck "Enable Gamepad Mapper" the anolog controls work like a charm for those PS1 games which support it.

Return to “General Discussion”