Official support, or refund.

DanielWEWO
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Droid DNA
Operating System: Android 4.2.2
ROM: CM 10.1

Official support, or refund.

Postby DanielWEWO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi, there. I'm very disappointed in this app. I paid for it because I heard it was a good app and wanted to support the developer. I am regretting paying my small $3.50 for this app. Its a small amount of money but I should be able to refund it if the app doesn't work properly, or at least get some type of support. I've posted in this ghost town of a forum, and barely anybody has even viewed the thread I posted in, let alone provide support for my issue. I can't load or save my ROMs! I have tried to figure out how to contact the developers, or some sort of support line, but it seems to be nonexistent. I understand that all phones and ROMs are different, but I'm on the HTC DNA, running CM10.1, CM10.1 is probably the most popular ROM aside from stock being used right now, so you would expect some sort of support. I'm extremely disappointed, and I'm disenfranchised from purchasing apps without first stealing them from the internet to make sure they're actually functional.

Thanks FPSece for teaching me a lesson. Don't buy apps from the play store.

arogance1
Primary Device: HTC One X

Re: Official support, or refund.

Postby arogance1 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:59 am

I don't think he's obligated to support any issues caused by custom roms.

But, he is doing really well, fixing lots of issues for many devices and games so if he hasn't managed to fix your issue then either:

a - He's already aware and working on it;
b - Doesn't have that phone and rom to be able to test changes so will have to hope that fixing issues for one device, fixes it on other.

More info might be helpful too, like any error messages you get when trying to save/load games, are you running the latest version.
Have you tried clearing the app cache and trying again?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:10 pm

What is really strange is that i answer to everybody...

So if you haven t received any answer it s surely because your email is never arrived in my email.

Now what do you mean by you cannot load or save your rom?

Nick255
Primary Device: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock, rooted, and deodexed

Postby Nick255 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 am

schtruck wrote:What is really strange is that i answer to everybody...

So if you haven t received any answer it s surely because your email is never arrived in my email.

Now what do you mean by you cannot load or save your rom?

Email, who said anything about email? I never saw anything about email support so I just post in the forums and hope I get an answer and failing that just try whatever in order to work around the issue.

Return to “General Discussion”