final fantasy ix new

erreertt
Primary Device: Pantech burst
Operating System: Android

final fantasy ix new

Postby erreertt » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm new here and the search won't work for me . I use the gba emulator fine download the zip file ...and it is located on Mnt/sdcard/download (Pantech is weird I have 15 g internal media and 1g internal it saves stuff weird) but on this I did the same and it said need fspe which I downloaded ...downloaded the final fantasy ix disc 1 .7z Its nowhere in the folders I bring up in fpse I've tried version 1.0 and 1.1 of the game is there anything I need to do it is 4 disc game do I need all 4 . Even if so should it still show me what I've downloaded not sure if I need to do something with the .7z file first again sorry for newbie posting but the search won't work and I can't find the game specific the sticky talks about I looked through first 8 pages of forum and couldn't find many ff ix
Last edited by erreertt on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arogance1
Primary Device: HTC One X

Re: final fantasy ix new

Postby arogance1 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:01 am

Extract the .7z file and you will get the files that you need.

Not sure what you mean when you said you use the gba emulator fine, that is a completely different product, different creator, different file types etc.

Also, can you edit your post to remove the name of the site used for acquiring the roms. Its illegal to download the rom if you don't own the original (and even that might be in legal grey areas)

erreertt

Postby erreertt » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Sorry...ok ill have to sea rch for an app to extract them it wouldn't show up in win zip for Android

erreertt

Postby erreertt » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 am

Thanks that worked it made a bin and a cue I loaded the bin works great.....anyone know which ff had the underwater soccer thing it was on ps2 x or x1 whichever wow the game and graphics jumped alot between them

Return to “General Discussion”