Covers Menu

theCreed
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC One
Operating System: Android

Covers Menu

Postby theCreed » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 am

Hey everyone...new here. Love the emulator...can play all my games with no problems. But I have been seeing people mention something about a cover menu. I haven't seen this anywhere in the settings of code...or am I just being stupid? Any help would be great :)

arogance1
Primary Device: HTC One X

Re: Covers Menu

Postby arogance1 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 am

If you go into Android Settings, App, then clear data and cache, then reload the FPSe app, choosing Easy Mode, you will see the Coverflow style menu.

I prefer this over the Advanced Mode, but there should be a better way to switch between the 2 views

theCreed
Fresh Fish

Postby theCreed » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:24 am

arogance1 wrote:If you go into Android Settings, App, then clear data and cache, then reload the FPSe app, choosing Easy Mode, you will see the Coverflow style menu.

I prefer this over the Advanced Mode, but there should be a better way to switch between the 2 views

Ok thanks very much :) I only choose advance mode because i guessed it would give more options. Is that the case?

theCreed
Fresh Fish

Postby theCreed » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

arogance1 wrote:If you go into Android Settings, App, then clear data and cache, then reload the FPSe app, choosing Easy Mode, you will see the Coverflow style menu.

Ok thanks very much :) I only choose advance mode because i guessed it would give more options. Is that the case?

Edit: Sorry about repeating...phone was playing about :P

arogance1
Primary Device: HTC One X

Postby arogance1 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:09 pm

I haven't seen any difference in the menu options between easy/advanced tbh

Return to “General Discussion”