How do it turn off bluetooth and pair device requests?

RyuHayabusa
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android

How do it turn off bluetooth and pair device requests?

Postby RyuHayabusa » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Ok, I've emailed the author several times about this and have gotten no response to these issues. I have an Xperia Play and every time I start a game it first asks to start up Bluetooth. I was forced to turn bluetooth on in my phone options so that I wouldn't get this, and now every time I start a game it wants to pair a device. I just want to use the Xperia Play control pad, not some bluetooth wireless extra controller. I'm using 0.11.85 and there is no option to turn off bluetooth in the menus. The only way to get FPse to recognize the Xperia Play buttons is to use turn on an external controller for pad 1, whether it's Bgp100, Icontrolpad, or Others. There is no default option or anything else. So, how can I get FPse to work and recognize my Xperia Play controls without getting bluetooth and pair device requests every time I start a game? Thanks

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: How do it turn off bluetooth and pair device requests?

Postby schtruck » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 am

i analyzed your COnfig file and inside INI file BT pad is set instead to default,

RyuHayabusa

Postby RyuHayabusa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Ok, I see what you're talking about I think, in the config file. How do I change that? I've gone through all the settings and every single menu and can't find anything about bluetooth controllers.

RyuHayabusa

Postby RyuHayabusa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 am

I still can't get it to stop asking for bluetooth and pair devices. I've disabled all external controllers, I've gone into the config file and set BT controls to disabled, and it still asks every time. Any suggestions?

RyuHayabusa

Postby RyuHayabusa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Um, ok, I paid for this program and have been using it for over 2 weeks now and this problem still hasn't been resolved. I've sent numerous emails and posted on here and the authors haven't been any help at all. What gives? How do you turn off bluetooth controller requests by the emulator? There are NO bluetooth options in the menu anywhere. There are NO bluetooth options in the phone settings. WHY IS IT LOOKING FOR A BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER TO PAIR TO?

RyuHayabusa

Postby RyuHayabusa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Finally fixed. Thanks Schtruck. It was a matter of hitting restore all files after going into the config files and turning off bluetooth controllers.

Return to “General Discussion”