Editing & Adding CHeats

guymelef
Primary Device: Asus Tranformer Prime tf201
Operating System: Android 4.1.1
ROM: stock

Re: Editing & Adding CHeats

Postby guymelef » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Wrong spot to mention this, but what about on the fly ips patching? It means having to dig up ips patches, but that would do what you wanted.

metalwarrior666
Primary Device: Nexus 7
Operating System: android (jelly bean)

Re: Editing & Adding CHeats

Postby metalwarrior666 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, I was brought here by googling how to activate gameshark code with the fpse. There was a whole lot of other helpful information about the fpse on the forum, but I still am not able to find the answer to my question.

Right now I'm playing FF7 on my Nexus 7 with the newest version of fpse which I downloaded earlier in the week. When I loaded the game up and went to the cheats setting it automatically loaded up some 200 preset cheats, but I'm unable to create/edit cheats. I've been given the impression that If I want to load gameshark codes I have to do it through create/editing cheats. When I try to create/edit cheats it says that the file is to big and I have to do it outside of fpse. The main cheat that I am trying to get working is the AP cheat. Can someone help me figure out how to get this to work, or explain what I'm missing or doing wrong?

Return to “General Discussion”