Gamestop PS3 bluetooth controller

winginglife
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

Gamestop PS3 bluetooth controller

Postby winginglife » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 am

So. I just got this thing set up... and it's been working beautifully with sixaxis controller... but there is one minor (absolutely major for certain games) hiccup.

I cannot map the right analog stick, it simply will not work. R3 maps with no issue. Selecting the mapping for the r-stick directions (left, right etc) and trying to move the right stick nets no reaction. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting somewhere I need to enable or something?

I know the right stick works, cause I tested it in my control panel so that's not it.

Is the ps3 controller simply not compatible with FPSE or what's the deal here? If it's not compatible... would it be difficult to add support..? Cause I really don't want to have to shell out 50 bucks for this phonejoy controller thing (Would that even work either?)

Thanks in advance... if you respond with instructions, talk to me like I'm an idiot because I won't understand techno jargon most likely.

winginglife

Re: Gamestop PS3 bluetooth controller

Postby winginglife » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Well I just tried mega man legends 2 (unplayable since you can't aim properly without the right analog stick)

The thing is that it's like it doesn't even recognize the stick when I'm trying to set it.

I click r stick left on the screen... and no matter which direction I move the stick, it does nothing.

Define what you mean about changed the controller type? What am I supposed to have it set to?

winginglife

Re: Gamestop PS3 bluetooth controller

Postby winginglife » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Well that's strange.... I booted it up thismorning, and it still won't let me set it in the options, but the right stick seems to be working to aim normally by default which it was not doing last night. I'm baffled, but hey it's working so XD

Return to “General Discussion”