niewazne
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC One X
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: Viper 2.7.1

Memory Card disappears

Postby niewazne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Hello.
I've been using FPSE and everything went well until about 11.34 when there was problem with savestate and memory card path. So after all, I have backed up app+data with Titanium when things already got messy but luckily this backup contains saved states and memory cards that have data. Problem is, when I switch to software (what I want to do generally) my saved games on memory cards disappear. Saved states still work but again I need to switch to opengl. So what I did is I wanted to uninstal EVERYTHING, cleared cache, data, uninstalled and then reinstalled from market. Now 11.45 version. Problem starts when I want to have my saved games back - when I copy memory cards to .fpse/memcards folder , FPSE won't see them. If i put these memcards somewhere else in my phone memory and via settings I manually point them as memcards path, still game won't see my memory cards. I wanted to create backup of new 11.45 version with software rendering enabled and put memory cards inside tar.gz archive of titanium backup, but winrar won't let me. It's really annoying that updates make your saved games unusable...

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Memory Card disappears

Postby bluezeak » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:42 am

New versions ... Shouldn't ... Make save games unusable. They haven't for me. It seems to me that you're using the wrong memory card files. If you can find the correct ones it should be fine.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”