scph1001.bin issues

itzyaboi419
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: DROID Razr Maxx
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: Ice Cream Sandwich.215 leak

scph1001.bin issues

Postby itzyaboi419 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Okay i started playing final fantasy 7 recently and have been using the bin above for saving/loading states, gameshark, etc. Everything was working fine i never had to load it again because it saved in settings until i made it to the end of disc 1. Since there is no switch disc option like psx4droid i ejected, loaded disc two and it froze. So i quit and restarted this time loading disc two letting it go to the main menu and then loaded my saved game via memory cards and it worked fine. However, i cannot get the bin to load properly now. I've tried everything from loading it before i select the rom, loading it befoe selecting rom and restarting the app, at the main menu, mid game and restarted but it won't stick in the settings. I've gotten it to load once but i lost all of my save states and codes i had entered as well but again once i quit the app and reloaded i had to go into settings and reload the bin. Anyone else having this issue or know of a possible fix? Sorry for the wall just trying to be as thorough as possible.

Also, I've noticed a lot of midi sounds, like some of the battle action noises and music. Is this normal?

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: scph1001.bin issues

Postby bluezeak » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 pm

I don't quite understand. You shouldn't need too reload your bios file. Why are you trying to reload it? To load the bios file you go to misc, load bios
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

itzyaboi419
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: DROID Razr Maxx
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: Ice Cream Sandwich.215 leak

Postby itzyaboi419 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 pm

I know i shouldn't have to reload my bios file which is the reason why i posted. I load it but it doesn't save in the settings. Every time i either quit the app or change games i have to reload it.

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:24 am

hmm. first, backup your files just to make sure they're safe - misc, backup. this should be uneeded, but we'll just be safe.

after setting the bios, immediately restart fpse to see if it will stick.

if that fails, now go to menu, misc, reset, see if the bios setting will 'stick'.

uninstall fpse then reinstall.

also, have you tried a different bios file? maybe yours got corrupt??
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”