Very weird problem

rakieta1992
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s 2
Operating System: android ics

Very weird problem

Postby rakieta1992 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello!

I have quite unusual problem with games and I haven't seen any topic containing this problem.
Games are running just great but after some time they randomly freeze. Music is still playing and game goes on but video hangs and I can't see what I'm doing. If it happens, I have to save state and quit game because restart doesn't respond and after I run this game and load state, the game goes on as if nothing happened. I tried reinstalling and changing bios but nothing helped. Help me please.

rakieta1992
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s 2
Operating System: android ics

Re: Very weird problem

Postby rakieta1992 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 am

It's as if I still played the game but the screen doesn't respond. I have to save state and quit the game because restart doesn't work and load an ISO again and load that save state and I can play again but it happens at least once every 10 minutes... It's really annoying :/

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Very weird problem

Postby bluezeak » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:18 am

see this link. let me know if this is the same problem you have, and if the workaround is the same - specifically, if the game freezes in landscape mode, you can get it to work again by going to portrait mode. see the video in this link (from first post).
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3799

do you have a galaxy SII? do you have a custom ROM? what version of android do you have?

Also, see this - did you post this twice??
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3813
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”