sprites glitches with Opengl plugin?
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 am
big perfomance up now on my device in some games but sprites buggy ¿aleatory? on a yinlips G18 with Mali400MP tested in the actual release 0.11.34
- you are using chainfire3d correct? I have not used it so I do not know the settings.
- you say that: previously (11.2x) in order to get the opengl plugin to work, you had to set chainfire3d to use antialiasing "AA4x" - this allowed opengl to work, but cuased it to run slow. is that correct?
- version 11.32 and later, you don't need to use AA4x, games work without it. But there are graphics issue with sprites.
- your recommendations:
- lower texture resolution. this will fix the sprite issues, but may cause other issues
- use anti-aliasing AA4X. this will fix the issue, but causes performance issues.
This is specifically for some mali-400 devices.
Did I get that all correct?