problems loading fpse app from "various" sites

persevere80
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: xperia play 800i
Operating System: android

problems loading fpse app from "various" sites

Postby persevere80 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello, first post because I can't get help through google. I got the app, got my bios, and games unzipped and ready to go, played a few games on my xperia play but got the license agreement notification and lost my sound, I then followed steps on this site for a fix buy downloading lucky patched then click on remove license. This never worked for me so I tried to install fpse to try again but when I click on instal I get a message saying not enough memory, when I have more than enough.

Can anyone help, and thanks in advance.

persevere80
Fresh Fish

Re: problems loading fpse app from "various" sites

Postby persevere80 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am

Hello all, I managed to download fpse through my download history icon. Although I am still having trouble removing the license, anyone any ideas please as I lose my sound each time it promps me.

persevere80
Fresh Fish

Postby persevere80 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm

I take it you are not allowed to talk about this as I am being blanked.
For anybody that is having the same trouble as myself, make sure you back up your files before using Lucky patcher because it seems to stop me re install anything I try to use with it. Although to be fair it now works with the older version of fpse.

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:05 am

I don't think you're being blanked, I just think that no one knows the answer. I know I didn't know the answer for this the other post on this topic.

This is something that only a dev can answer I think - or someone that has control over the licensing. I know that schtruck can do it - I don't know who, if anyone, else can address this issue.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”