Recommend me working PS1 roms for Galaxy Y

G.T.A
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Y
Operating System: Android 2.3.6
ROM: Using Holo Launcher lol

Recommend me working PS1 roms for Galaxy Y

Postby G.T.A » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello all I recently bought FPse from the Google Play Market for my Samsung Galaxy Y I know its low-end but maybe for some its not lol. I just wanted to ask what PS1 Roms work great with Galaxy Y? anyone suggest me some more? here are the ones I already tried that worked great! :) thank you dev for optimizing it!

Metal Slug X - works well without Boost Mode and Frame Limiter off FULL SPEED NO LAG!

Marvel vs Capcom Clash of the Super Heroes - Works great with Boost mode, Frame Limiter Off and Frame Skip to 30 fps flawless no LAG but the sound is horrid but it does not matter.

Diablo 1 - Works well but sound is terrible works well with Boost Mode on and Frame Limiter Off no need for Frame Skip...

Crash Bandicoot 2 & 1 - works well with Boost Mode, Frame Limiter off and Frame Skip to 20 Fps that should make it smooth with 21 - 26 fps :)

Anyone with Galaxy Y tried other games? please tell more I have 16gb SD card and need to put some files... :D if you have anything recommended for my Phone please comment really need to test more! :)

G.T.A
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Y
Operating System: Android 2.3.6
ROM: Using Holo Launcher lol

Re: Recommend me working PS1 roms for Galaxy Y

Postby G.T.A » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 am

I tried other games here are some that worked well I was suprised....

Digimon World 3 - works well with Boost Mode and Frame Limiter off

Bloody Roar 2 - Boost Mode on, Frame Limiter off and Frame Skip to 20 fps

Resident Evil 1 - Boost Mode on and Frame Limiter off works well even without Frame Skip also I realized something the Voice Acting is Horrible the sound works well but Voice acting back then was crappy...

Trying other PS1 roms later

But yeah I am gonna try Twisted Metal 3 & 4 if they work well... thank you

Return to “General Discussion”