can save breath of fire on memory card but not other games

legars
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: asus tf300
Operating System: Ics
ROM: homemade

can save breath of fire on memory card but not other games

Postby legars » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 pm

I tried the emulator with bof4 and it worked perfectly. Save games on memory card too! I tried fft and legend of mana and it just wont work... i got the bios installed which didnt change a thing any clue? Fft freeze at checking memory card and lom pretend to save but just doesnt and u cant load it. Games work just cant save

Also loading save states only works after reloading everything a couple times it says to free memory and to close app (None running)

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: can save breath of fire on memory card but not other gam

Postby bluezeak » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 am

Fft works, its one of the resins I got fpse. Can't use OpenGL though.

I'm not sure why it would work one one game but not another.you can try unloading the bios, wit FPSE, then load it again. To unload go to menu, misc, bios, then just hit back. To confirm, quit FPSE, open it, and you should get a message saying you should load a bios.

Other people have had that memory issue in the past. I font remember what the fix is. I suspect you may want to just uninstall then reinstall. Be due to back you mem cards and save states up - menu, misc, backup. Saves to /scard/FPSEbackup. I recommend you do NOT restore after reinstalling though. Copy the save state fold and memory card folders somewhere else using a file explorer app like astro. Then in FPSE go to menu, misc, memory card and choose the location you copied the memory card too ... Same thing for save states. Even if you don't reinstall, you may want to do this anyway so you can control weekday memory card and save state folder you're using.

Search the forums / internet for that error and you should find others with that issue.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

legars
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: asus tf300
Operating System: Ics
ROM: homemade

Re: can save breath of fire on memory card but not other gam

Postby legars » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Uninstalling and reinstalling clearly fixed it! Even seem to be able to play legends of dragons! Very nice emulator for android GJ to authors

Return to “General Discussion”