Suikoden 2 / Controller.

raziea
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s 3

Suikoden 2 / Controller.

Postby raziea » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 am

First of all thanks for an awesome app. Now to the question, ive got alot of sound stuttering in suikoden 2 but usually only limited when im engaged in a fight. More particulary when im casting spells, the sound goes ape shit and its annoying in longer fights. any idea how to fix it ? ive tried all the spusync things and all that. My phone is s3. Other than the weird sound hicups also noticable in games like SoTn and tales of destiny the games run BUTTERLY SMOOTH. Second question, does the ps3 controller work if i use a otg cable on FPSE.

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Suikoden 2 / Controller.

Postby bluezeak » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 am

sound settings are usually not really sound issues but are FPS issues. the game starts to run roughly, fps jumps around, and so sound gets affected. Turn on your FPS and watch to see what happens - if fps becomes inconsistent, sounds will be also. Recommendation - turn on framelimiter AND frameskip. That will help, but may not fix the issue. May need spusync, which requires restarting FPSE.

PS3 controller - Someone posted in another thread (can't remember where) about being able to use the PS3 controller. I don't remember if they said it would work with FPSE or not. If the controller works with your device (just in general, you plug it in and your device recognizes it / can use it), it should work with FPSE - you should be able to map the buttons to hardware buttons.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

raziea
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s 3

Re: Suikoden 2 / Controller.

Postby raziea » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

the main problem is sound looping over and over. sorry forgot to mention that... also it does jerk a bit on FMV's not a big deal. on the fps side, yeah i have it turned on all the time and i dont think iver ever seen it drop below 60-59... ever ^^

Return to “General Discussion”