schtruck wrote:FPse 0.11.29:
- Important Fix (workaround) for Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII and Note , and all other MALI400 devices with OpenGL plugin!
Now you'll have huge speed without any trick and without need to switch to interpreter!
- Attempt to fix the Xperia Play circle button problem
- many fixes
- fixed Mali OpenGL filtering
- Fixed timing, smoother and far better tempo. emulation speed is perfect now.
- added shortcut to homescreen using internal Image or exteral PNG,GIF or JPG file, shortcut include configuration set before creating shortcut, like gpu plugin used, Bios or HLE and ISO loaded.shortcuts keep opengl video configuration too.
- Fixed eject problem encountered sometimes on change cd with multiple cd games
- added an option to reset configuration, will keep memcard content and savestate
- added possibility to load opengl plugin manually
- fixed garbage bands encountered on opengl and qualcomm cpu
- added New Dynamic interpreter option, It's slower than recompiler but make fpse running on mali400 and with opengl without tekken3 trick.... tested on GS II, GS Note and GS III , works very well...
- added possibility to load psx executable like demos... (press back at iso loader and choose load exe).
TRICK for MALI400 GPU! AKA Samsung Galaxy SII and Galaxy Note:
you have alway to start with Tekken3 in HLE mode and then reach the Characters selection menu after you can apply bios
and load any game then save or load to switch bios in MISC menu load a bios by choosing file Switch to HLE by pressing Back to the Bios loader everytime, restart to apply without quitting or you'll have to restart the procedure.
This port is experimental, know issue are compatibility problems with somes games, but many are really impressive.
Actually know problems with this plugin are:
- Crash problem with Mali400 gpu from SG2 (actually only Tekken3 is known to run well only without bios set)
- Small problem that can cause freeze on somes SGX540 gpu powered device when pressing home button.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests