I got a problem with SpuSync on

vainglorious
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s3

I got a problem with SpuSync on

Postby vainglorious » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 pm

I have tried many games with SpuSync on but after I saved the game and continued it from the savestate later,
It notified me of "this save needs spusync off". I have no idea why it have said like that everytime I chose this option.
Have I used it wrong ? Please help me cos I am dying to play FFVII since I just found out the sound is not in sync with
the game when spusync function is off.

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: I got a problem with SpuSync on

Postby bluezeak » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 am

Certain options are not compatible when you load a save state that wasn't saved with those options set. Try saving your game via the in game save (to memory card) then restore from that save game.

Also know that sometime the save states have issues. Be sure to save your game to memory card often! Losing the last several hours (or more) sucks!!
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

vainglorious
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s3

Postby vainglorious » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 am

I saved the game with spusync on but when I load the save, it always show "this save needs spusync to off.
In other words, I loaded the save that was saved with spusync function on. I really have no idea what is wrong with this function.
Btw, is the memory card in the game you ask me to save to the one that we can save via when pressing menu button
and choose "save" ?

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:41 pm

no, the memory csrd is the playstation memory card. you use the memory card when you save the game from inside the game. So for final fantasy that wold be when you're in the outter world and you go to the status screen menu and go to save. To load from the memory card you have to wait for the game to boot then go to the load function from inside he game.

I don't know why you're getting that message if your save state settings match your current settings, but restoring your game from the memory card instead of save state should eliminate it.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”