unable to load games

moneybags
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s3
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

unable to load games

Postby moneybags » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:10 am

I recently upgraded from a thunderbolt to the galaxy s3 on Verizon the thunderbolt worked almost perfectly with fpse but for some reason I cannot choose my created folder for my roms and therefore unable to play anything. I'm not sure If I'm doing anything wrong or it's just an odd glitch. I'm using the same sd from my t bolt if that makes a difference. Any help would be appreciated I loved this app and I would like to see what this powerhouse can do thanks (:

moneybags

Re: unable to load games

Postby moneybags » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Sorry for the late reply I had work but I just tried to put it in the internal memory and it worked it seems if tho it reads the sd card as internal memory instead of the actual sd card files as that's where I found my Rom I put in there I probably won't have a lot of internal memory left but I'm sure it will be figured out soon so not a problem thanks for your help (:

moneybags

Postby moneybags » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm not that great on searching forums but I looked on xda a bit and couldn't find much besides bootloader petitions for Verizon lol the transferring interface from comp to phone is a little bit different from my thunderbolt so maybe that has something to with it

Either way I'll still be enjoying 60fps while playing spyro and revolt so I'm a happy camper I've had fpse pretty much since it came out on android and he's had a great track record of updates so I'm not worried I'm not one to rate things but I'll be sure to rate 5 stars with a review later thanks again!(:

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4

Postby bluezeak » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

On my phone I have to access the sdcard via /mnt/sdcard-ext. Is that how you access yours? Do you have a /mnt/sdcard-ext folder?
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

moneybags

Postby moneybags » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am

oh yup that solves it then lol thank you very much

Return to “General Discussion”