How to remove the On-screen controller?

rovian
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy Nexus
Operating System: ICS AOKP M5 4.0.4

How to remove the On-screen controller?

Postby rovian » Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 am

Is it possible to remove the on-screen controller pad? I've been using my Sixaxis PS3 controller connected to my device so I don't need the printed ones on the screen, is there a way to remove it? that would be cool. ^^

A huge thanks to the developer, this is so far the greatest app I've ever used on my Android Device.

rovian
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy Nexus
Operating System: ICS AOKP M5 4.0.4

Re: How to remove the On-screen controller?

Postby rovian » Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

CloudStrife86 wrote:Simply open the configuration menu from within FPse and go to * GAMEPAD > Overlay Pad > Set or unset buttons * and uncheck anything you want to hide from view onscreen.

That did it! thank you so much sir. :D

Lannabulls
Primary Device: Asus transformer pad tf300tg
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 ICS
ROM: Android 4.0.3 ICS

Re: How to remove the On-screen controller?

Postby Lannabulls » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 am

Asus transformer TF300 TG
Jelly Bean 4.1.1

Installed "FPse for android", 3 weeks ago about, made all update that my tablet ask, it is last version and it works fine, i play game with my PS3 game pad, also the pad works fine. I try to follow the suggestion that i found here in order to hide on screen controls,
I go in "setting>gamepad overlay>selec/deselect buttons". I desesect all commands however they still there. Can you tell me please if may the above info are related to old version of this great emulator, which setting allow me to make on screen controils disapear in "FPse for android" last version? "FPse for android" work fine, every thing is fine, why i'm not able to hide on screen controls?
Thanks a lot!

Return to “General Discussion”