warlock257
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: LG G2X
Operating System: Android
ROM: Hellfire Sandwitch ICS 4.0.3

Save game syncing

Postby warlock257 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

Hi
I realize this has been discussed a few times, but I haven't found any method that works.

I want to be able to play PSX games (mostly Symphony of the Night) on the bus on my G2X android phone, and continue on, on my PC with ePSXe, and go back to the phone for the next day. I don't mind if it is through save-states or memory cards. I can't find any file on my phone to transfer to the PC.

I have an app called Drop Sync which syncs a folder on the phone to Dropbox automatically. I would be nice if I could have the sync happen automatically, but I don't mind making a file transfer.

Thanks

warlock257
Fresh Fish

Re: Save game syncing

Postby warlock257 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:14 am

ok, I found a way to get the memory card files off the phone...
I backed up the app with Titanium Backup, which created an archive file (.gz). I went into that (with winrar) and found:
data\data\com.emulator.fpse\files\memcards\slot1.mcd

I pulled out that file, and changed the name to match the PC emulator, and IT WORKED.

Now I have to get files back onto the phone. Tricky because that folder isn`t showing up in my file explorer. I`ll look into root explorer maybe

warlock257
Fresh Fish

Re: Save game syncing

Postby warlock257 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:04 am

Yay, it worked!
renamed the files back to the way the phones likes them, and deposited them using Root Explorer

I'm done talking to myself now :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”