Memory card saved in save state

immunofort
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy S

Memory card saved in save state

Postby immunofort » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 am

I'm playing Front Mission 3 and there is a disconnection between the actual memory card and the memory card when I load a save state, it's as if the save state has its own memory card. EG when i load the save state and check the memory card, it will display hours played of ~8hours. When I hard reset FPSE and load the memory card through the title screen, it will display a save showing ~6 hours. If I check the memory card from RPGmaker, it will also display a save showing 6 hours.

Why is this and is there any way to maybe force the game to refer to the actual mcd file rather than it's own virtual memory card?

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Memory card saved in save state

Postby bluezeak » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

I have a similar issue. I'm playing FF tactics. I moved my files to my SD Card, after that I went into the config and pointed to the new location. The game no longer knitted there is a memory cats ... Or that the memory card is blank. If I load a save state it thinks there is a memory card and there are saved games on it. I can't find my member card file though .. What is it called and where should it be (by default)?
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”