(HELP) guncon slide/mouse configuration

tyrian
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: asus transformer tf101
ROM: prime 2.2

(HELP) guncon slide/mouse configuration

Postby tyrian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello everybody and a great thanks for developpers which gave us this wonderfull emulator.

I'm new with FPSE and i'am testing a couple of games on it which works fluently on my asus tf101.

I tried to run time crisis 2 which works fine but I can't configure the buttons on it with the guncon controller.
Thus, I would like to use a mouse on it (left button to shoot, right button to hide).

If someone could explain me how to configure it with a mouse or at least explain me how to configure slide gestures and "on screen touch", it would be nice.
Really, I search on all this forum and I can't figure out on how to configure it.
I'm not dumb or lazy, trust me it's been almost 2 hours i'm searching an answer here.

Thanks

specs :
- asus transformer TF101 with dock (USB ports for mouse and controller)
- 3 buttons mouse (right click, left click and wheel)
- FPSE for android v. 0.11.11

tyrian
Fresh Fish

Re: (HELP) guncon slide/mouse configuration

Postby tyrian » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks! I am now enable to play time crisis with my mouse! But now could you help me how to configure touch capabilities? I heard that it is possible to play Final Fantasy and such RPG games with the touch capacity.

En tout cas, merci pour ton aide compatriote !

tyrian
Fresh Fish

Re: (HELP) guncon slide/mouse configuration

Postby tyrian » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I meant, I want to be able to navigate in in-game menus by touching the screen rather than with physical buttons. It would be great with games like final fantasy or discworld.

---

Je veux dire par là que j'aimerai pouvoir naviguer dans les menus des jeux en touchant l'écran plutôt qu'en appuyant sur les boutons physiques d'une manette ou d'un clavier. ça serait super pour des jeux comme final fantasy, discworld ou les chevaliers de baphomet (qui sont vraiment une horreur à jouer à la manette).

Return to “General Discussion”