Trying to transfer Saved States from one phone to another

stutz54
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Operating System: Ice Cream Sandwich
ROM: FF7

Trying to transfer Saved States from one phone to another

Postby stutz54 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:05 am

I got a new phone and I'm trying to transfer the saved states from one phone to another. I went into the system settings of FPSE and backed up all my files. There is a folder on the phone called FPSE backup and a subfolder called "sstates". Where do I transfer those files under "sstates" on my new phone? I can't seem to find a "FPSE Internal Folder" anywhere. Any ideas?

vladimirzarchov
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Droid Razr
Operating System: Android

Re: Trying to transfer Saved States from one phone to anothe

Postby vladimirzarchov » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:41 pm

I encountered a similar problem. I changed phones this week and just popped in my old sd card. What I didn't realize was that all files by default were going to internal memory for anything freshly installed on the new phone and all files previously saved on the sd card from the old phone were actually in "sd card ext" rather than the labeled sd card. Mine's not a samsung but one suggestion if you still can't find the file is backing everything on the card up then formatting and copying back over. Another thing when it comes to save states from different versions of FPSE only memory card saves seem to work to begin with.

Return to “General Discussion”