Considering buying, but a few questions

Lagamorph
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Tablet S
Operating System: Android 3.2.1

Considering buying, but a few questions

Postby Lagamorph » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 am

Hi all,

I got an Android tablet for christmas (Sony Tablet S running Android 3.2.1) and am looking at expanding it beyond the official playstation emulation capabilities. Looking around it seems that Fpse is the way to go but I just have a few questions I'm hoping to clear up.

First of all, has anyone else run the app on either this or a similar tablet (or at least with this OS version)?
What's the correct/best way to purchase? I see fpse in the android market, but also seen threads that mention donating and then downloading via the web (an apk file I assume)
Is the emulator still being updated/developed at the moment? Or just existing versions now being supported?

Look forward to happy gaming!

Phaedrus Nine
Global Moderator
Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10

Re: Considering buying, but a few questions

Postby Phaedrus Nine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 am

Lagamorph wrote:Hi all,

I got an Android tablet for christmas (Sony Tablet S running Android 3.2.1) and am looking at expanding it beyond the official playstation emulation capabilities. Looking around it seems that Fpse is the way to go but I just have a few questions I'm hoping to clear up.

First of all, has anyone else run the app on either this or a similar tablet (or at least with this OS version)?
What's the correct/best way to purchase? I see fpse in the android market, but also seen threads that mention donating and then downloading via the web (an apk file I assume)
Is the emulator still being updated/developed at the moment? Or just existing versions now being supported?

Look forward to happy gaming!

The donate version is referring only to the Windows Mobile version.
You need to buy the Android version on the Market.

This emulator is always being improved and updated.
"Learn everything about something, and something about everything"
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaedrusNine

binglee
Primary Device: Sony Tablet S
Operating System: Android 3.2.1

Re: Considering buying, but a few questions

Postby binglee » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Lagamorph wrote:Hi all,

Yeap, I've got it running on my Sony Tablet S with 3.2.1, and it works. Most games run ok, but there are a couple out there with issues (see other threads for the specifics if you want to know more) but are playable. Get the opengl plugin, cause that will improve the image greatly.

Return to “General Discussion”