Compatibility Test

aloehart
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Compatibility Test

Postby aloehart » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 am

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm putting it here.

I love the app and own it on Android (Xperia Play) so to o what i can to support it (beyond paying for it) I'll work on listing compatibility for it with games I play. I will test every game with 6 different bios if they don't work right off. And I will adjust settings till i find a working combination. Unless otherwise specified the settings use SCPH1001.bin bios with fast boot turned on and using hardware keys. Everything else is standard.

I'll just edit this post to add new ones and bump every couple weeks.

Rating scale is 0-10. 0 meaning not working at all. 10 being perfect emulation. Games in first category have been played start to finish. Games in second category haven't been completed and can be anywhere from 10 minutes of gameplay to final boss.

Complete Run Through: -----------
Megaman Legends: 8. A small graphic bug in the minimap and a few audio issues. Audio can be resolved with a restart.

Incomplete Run Through: ---------
Intelligent Qube: 9. Minor audio bugs and skipping.
Small Soldiers: 9. Minor audio issues.
Legend of Legaia: 10. So far no issues. Will update as i play further
Parasite Eve: 9. Minor audio issues
Twisted Metal 4: 7. Minor audio glitches and no music during gameplay
Final Fantasy 9: 7. Minor audio and graphic glitches, no sound during FMV sequences

Non Working: ----------
Megaman Legends 2: 0. Cannot pass capcom logo. Onscreen keys move slightly when screen goes black

Future Cop LAPD: Freezes during Electronic Arts logo animation. If your fast enough you can skip the logo then it goes into the intro fmv and freezes.

Goldfire
Primary Device: HTC Desire @ 1.152GHz
Operating System: Android
ROM: Redux 1.2

Re: Compatibility Test

Postby Goldfire » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey, thanks for the information, but there's a Android FPse compatibility thread already in progress here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2348

Post your information there whilst following the formatting of the thread in previous posts. :D
...Gamer Over...

Return to “General Discussion”