Asus Transformer Keyboard

Beako
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus TF101
Operating System: Android
ROM: Prime

Asus Transformer Keyboard

Postby Beako » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 am

For some reason, after binding the keyboard keys on my Transformer, the corresponding buttons in-game don't work. I can hit Enter to get past the Push Start screen, but any directionals (WASD) or keys I have bound (UIOPJKL:<> keys) do not work. The touchscreen buttons still work, but I prefer to play my games on the keyboard. Is it because the Transformer's keyboard isn't supported yet?

pl_fpsece
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus EEE Pad Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 4.0.3

Re: Asus Transformer Keyboard

Postby pl_fpsece » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 am

I had the same problem on my Asus Transformer with the dock keyboard, and I found the solution by changing the input method from "ASUS English (US) Keyboard (ASUS Keyboard)" to "English (US) Keyboard (Android Keyboard)".

BTW, you will get a warning from the system (advising you to change the input method back to ASUS English Keyboard), but just ignore what it said and go back to FPSE, all the keys of the keyboard should work now.

Beako
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus TF101
Operating System: Android
ROM: Prime

Re: Asus Transformer Keyboard

Postby Beako » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Ohh okay. I'll give that a try when I get back home from work. I'll update this post when I test it out.

Edit: It works!!! Thanks! Now I just wish the music would play properly in Megaman X5 and X6...

Return to “General Discussion”