htc desire hd

tsx080
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

htc desire hd

Postby tsx080 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 pm

hi, im using the current market version of fpse. i have a stock htc desire hd with 2.3.3 gingerbread. i dont seem to be able to get any games to work. if i try tomba i get a black screen then a crash to home with a force close message, i also get this with destruction derby. with wipeout XL and soul calibur i get to the end of the sony animation and then it hangs and i have to quit. in swagman when i hit start game the loading icon in the corner comes up and stays on. in tomb raider when i click new game the screen goes almost black, you can just about make out the tomb raider menu screen. and it hangs like that. any help would be very much apreciated.

tsx080
Fresh Fish

Re: htc desire hd

Postby tsx080 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm

hi, yes i have the 1001 bios. i have also tried a few of the others too with the same results. thanks for helping me

tsx080
Fresh Fish

Postby tsx080 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:11 pm

hi. they are all in clonecd .img format. after ripping again to iso, i can confirm that i have soul edge, destruction derby, destruction derby 2, tomba, and tekken. all working, however tomb raider still crashes when i try to play a new game as does swagman. also the background music for those games doesnt play. 1 last thing with destruction derby 1 it seems to run too fast and makes it quite hard to play. is there a setting i should use? thanks for all your help

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Sun May 29, 2011 6:22 pm

tsx080 wrote:hi. they are all in clonecd .img format. after ripping again to iso, i can confirm that i have soul edge, destruction derby, destruction derby 2, tomba, and tekken. all working, however tomb raider still crashes when i try to play a new game as does swagman. also the background music for those games doesnt play. 1 last thing with destruction derby 1 it seems to run too fast and makes it quite hard to play. is there a setting i should use? thanks for all your help

Tombraider convert to bin,cue files then load off cue file
that should work plus running off cue files you have background music

Catch ya later.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

Clouds
Primary Device: DesireHD

Postby Clouds » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:29 am

I usually test isos on ePSXe before i copy them to my sd card. If they work there, they usually work on FPSE too.

Return to “General Discussion”