Metal Gear Solid, Medal of Honor, Final Fantasy VII

mikebatman
Primary Device: Droid 2

Metal Gear Solid, Medal of Honor, Final Fantasy VII

Postby mikebatman » Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

I tried pocket ISO, even kept the table file, no difference from a regular rom. These titles run on PSX4DROID but not on FPSE. Metal Gear Solid has no sound and goes blank after you leave the title screen. Medal of Honor the music quits after two seconds and the levels are cut in half. A black void sits in the middle and you can't cross it. That's true of the sequel as well. FFVII terrible sound and the error that leaves you defenseless in battles.

The sad thing is, these titles used to work, same android device and same app. Some update happened fixing something that wasn't broken and these titles stopped working.

nickyboyc
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 2.3

Re: Metal Gear Solid, Medal of Honor, Final Fantasy VII

Postby nickyboyc » Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 am

Hi CloudStrife86,

I notice that you have the same phone as me in your profile (Samsung Galaxy S2), I too am having difficulties running Metal Gear Solid.

I've turned of MDEC and turned on SPUsync and still can't get it to work, any chance you can tell me your settings and I'll replicate them?

Edit...Got it to work cheers :)

mikebatman
Primary Device: Droid 2

Re: Metal Gear Solid, Medal of Honor, Final Fantasy VII

Postby mikebatman » Thu May 19, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm happy to report perfect emulation. Thanks Cloud. Here are the settings that worked, I turned everything off except spu sync, HLE mode, and fast booting.

Return to “General Discussion”