FPse not working on Samsung Galaxy S

bahnz1985
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S

FPse not working on Samsung Galaxy S

Postby bahnz1985 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi everyone,

First time post. I recently purchased FPse on my Samsung Galaxy S phone (Android version 2.2). I've tried using it to run several different games using several different file types (.IMG, .ISO, .Z etc.). Every time nothing happens, I just get a blank screen after attempting to load the ROM.

I have a BIOS loaded and have tried clearing the app data, and even uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Nothing seems to make much difference. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to help out, or if anyone's experienced this same problem.

bahnz1985
Fresh Fish

Re: FPse not working on Samsung Galaxy S

Postby bahnz1985 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 am

Yes HLE was switched off initially.

Before I switched off Fastboot, I could still access the Fpse options from the blank screen.

I tried disabling Fastboot. The sound (but not the video) of the psx logo came on for about 2 seconds and then the programme crashed. Also, after I switched off Fastboot, I could no longer access the Fpse options from the blank screen, the entire thing was just jammed for a few minutes, until I got returned to the app menu.

One other thing. When I attempt to either quit or restart, the programme freezes. Sometimes it appears to work, and sometimes it just stays stuck until I get a message asking to force the programme to close.

bahnz1985
Fresh Fish

Postby bahnz1985 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Tried a few other BIOS, more or less the same thing happened, still a couple of seconds of sound with no video.

Not sure how to access my phone's internal storage or the fpse log. Where do I find it and how do I make a copy?

bahnz1985
Fresh Fish

Postby bahnz1985 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 am

Not currently, though I'm pretty sure I know how to. Should I root the phone?

Doobley
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: galaxy s
ROM: FF7

Postby Doobley » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

having similar problems. have black screen with options appearing but not sure what else to change make the games run.

Return to “General Discussion”