Legend of Dragoon stuck after 7hrs of gameplay

mrmeatymeat
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Droid X

Legend of Dragoon stuck after 7hrs of gameplay

Postby mrmeatymeat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey Guys, first time poster. Love FPSE, never thought I'd be able to play legend of dragoon again. Up until the 7hr mark, this game has worked flawlessly. Currently I am on disc 1, , in the town of Lohan, around the 7hr mark.

As soon as I touch the walk buttons, the little indicators over the doors disappear, and if you enter a door the screen turns black, and nothing happens from there. Up until now I had been using the SCPH1001.bin file to run it with no problems. I did see that i should have been using the SCPH7502.bin instead. I DL'ed that, and tried running it, but still having the same exact problem.

Any ideas why this is happening? Could it be that my game is "tainted" by the original use of the SPCH1001 bios??? Any and all help is greatly appreciated, this is one of my favorite games of all time, and I would love to get thru it before moving to FF7....thanks!

droid x, stock froyo 2.3

mrmeatymeat
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Droid X

Re: Legend of Dragoon stuck after 7hrs of gameplay

Postby mrmeatymeat » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Also, don't know if its worth mentioning, but when I try to just re-load the save state when the screen goes black, when it opens up my save state, the screen is all corrupted, like i can see the characters, but the colors are all messed up, missing pixels, etc.

hiei
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby hiei » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Try to use the invert color option in the video section. That might help.

craze
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: XPERIA PLAY
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

Postby craze » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:24 pm

im also getting this problem have u figured out a way to get past this? im also getting a dark screen right the fight with shirley (where u obtain the white dragoon sprit)

thanks

farley6
Primary Device: samsung galaxy ace
ROM: stock

Postby farley6 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

I get a different problem with this game:
Whenever I use dragoon magic the game just pauses after the spell.
It doesn't go black or anything, my wee dragoon just stays flapping his little wings nonchalantly while I press unresponding buttons in frustration! :(

adampappas
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: galaxy s3

Postby adampappas » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:50 am

hmmmmm..... seems there are indeed other people having this problem.I too an getting stuck her, after the fight with Shirley upon my return to lohan when I try to enter the city I get a black screen. it doesn't freeze,I can still go to the fpse menu and reload, but nothing else happens. very frustrating. I got my copy from emuparadise,I got the Europe version sces 03043. I was using sceh 1001 and switched to 7512 with no change. out of curiosity what copy are you guys using? nothing I have tried, including playing around with all the settings had worked. think we got a bad copy

brethardisty
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: galaxy s4
ROM: legend of dragoon

Postby brethardisty » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:10 pm

well this sucks. im also getting this same problem on the ghost ship. when i go up the stairs the music keeps playing but the screen goes black. its really frustrating. if anyone figures this out please share

Return to “General Discussion”