View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 I updated and now get a 'license error' with a QUIT option 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Kindle Fire
Operating System: Android
ROM: ?
Post Re: I updated and now get a 'license error' with a QUIT opti
Greetings! I'm new here. This app seems awesome, though I am unable to use it. I have a rooted Kindle Fire, and cannot get this app on the online store. I downloaded a cracked copy (yes i'm admiting this) to test on my Kindle Fire. It works fine, save for the license error. I then used my wife's gplay account, as she has a compatible LG device and purchased FPSe under her gplay account name. I then switched my Kindle Fire's gplay account to her account, and then launched FPSe. It still has a license error. I can provide the account name that I registered the software under if necessary for proof of purchase. I know Kindle Fire is "unsupported" and I can accept that I may have wasted the money, and i'm ok with that. But I would, if possible, like to enjoy a working copy of this app. I will NOT use a pirated or cracked copy of this. If it doesn't work, so be it, the risk was mine when I purchased it.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Mediacom 810c
Operating System: Android ICS 4.0
ROM: Mediadroid 3.0 (cooked)
Hello, 2 days ago I bought FPSE, and after loading the BIOS and the game I realized that after 30 seconds of play the audio fades out and shows "License Error Check", I tried several times to reinstall it, but always the same error as I do to make it work? I do not want their money back, I want the program running. ......

Sorry for the "google Translator" english

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:16 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
just get connected, via wifi or datas, Fpse needs to access the market database to verify the license

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Fish

i'm always connected via wifi, (i don't have the 3g module) but the error is still there, one time i have tried also with the lucky patcher, but nothing, i don't know what to do to play....

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: stock
I my self got the same error. I already wrote an email to schtruck about the issue.

I'm using Galaxy S3.

I already tried, reinstalling connect to wifi (which i always was) , place the bios and then iso. Nothing happens when the black screen loads.

Do you know what is the directory of the FPSE? i'll try to send to schtruck what license i have right now for verification.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Guys, i figured already my concern right here. Last night, i decided to reset factory settings my Samsung Galaxy S3. Then i installed fpse, load the bios, and the iso (Final Fantasy VIII) and it is now working.

Hope this helps for the others.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 am
Guru

Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
As opposed to in installing you could try going to android settings, applications, manage applications, Fpse, and choose 'clear data'. I don't know if uninstalling clears all that out of not. After clearing the data you could still try in installing and reinstalling.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Rooted Stock
Now I'm having the same problem. Got the "License check failed" error, uninstalled and when I try to download again the emulator from the market, it says that I dont have enough memory! (My tablet has 2.4GB free in its internal memory, and 5.23GB in the external SD)

I dont have the issue with any other program from the market.

I have a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113).

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 pm
Fresh Fish

Finally i solved the problem, i reinstalled the operating system and now it finallly works

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: galaxy S3
When I first installed fpse I started it straight away amid loaded my bios fine then loaded my iso. I got the error message to save default setting and try again. So I did. Then I loaded iso and tube PlayStation logo came up then I got the license error message then it goes to the ps CD player. So I clear all data uninstall the get and install the app again. Only this time I don't get the error message but it still goes straight to the CD player.

Actually just tried it again and I do get the license error. I only have one Google account and I have tried every other solution suggested. I am on the galaxy S3 and I really do not want to do a factory reset. Please help me for God's sake. I am an easily flustered person and I just want his to work.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next