Tony Hawk games

Clouds
Primary Device: DesireHD

Tony Hawk games

Postby Clouds » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:08 am

Hey guys!
Great emulator, big thx for the awesome work!

I love the tony Hawk games and they run very well with fpse. But the graphics are pretty aweful. Everything in the distance is just black and there are "tiles" popping up and disappearing everywhere.
Are my settings wrong or is that just the way it is?
Using DesireHD.

Greez

ms_green
Primary Device: HTC Legend
ROM: Stock Froyo 2.2 (with HTC Sense)

Re: Tony Hawk games

Postby ms_green » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 am

I guess that´s just the way it is. I am experiencing the same on my htc legend.
Probably TH games are a bit tricky to emulate - I think I recall seeing similar problems playing the dreamcast version of tony hawk on my computer using a dreamcast emulator....

Clouds
Primary Device: DesireHD

Re: Tony Hawk games

Postby Clouds » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

Awesome! Just tested Tony Hawk 2 with the newest version and its finally working very good! All graphic glitches are gone and it runs at full speed almost all the time (Phone is DesireHD@1Ghz). There are some hickups here and there (Fps drops from 60 to 55 and back up - nothing bad), but its only noticable with the music gameplay is smooth! Especially with IcontrolPad :) And if you want music you just turn on your music player in the background. When i turn sound off in FPSE options, game runs 100% all the time. Boost Mode gives me a FPSE crash on this game though.

Dudes my phone is a working PSX machine! With gamepad and everything :) who needs PCs nowadays?

Return to “General Discussion”