[Fpse for Android] Bugs for "save" and "load" in game?

Chinvo
Primary Device: Motorola Milestone

[Fpse for Android] Bugs for "save" and "load" in game?

Postby Chinvo » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 pm

I tried the rom "SD Gundam G Generation F".
It works perfectly, and it also can "save"
However, when i tried to load the "save", although the "save" is found, the game says that the "save" doesn't exist after i choose the "save".

Do you guys get the same problem?

My phone is Motorola Milestone with the rom "The FroyoMOD 2.5.0"

MSZ-006C1
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android
ROM: cooked

Re: [Fpse for Android] Bugs for "save" and "load" in game?

Postby MSZ-006C1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi guys,
(Please be kind : english is not my mother tongue. I'll try my best, but please show some indulgence...) ;)

First of all : I believe I should not have posted in the "general discussion" section. My guess is the support section would have been more appropriate. But since a topic about this game already existed, I thought it would be better to post here, instead of creating a new topic. But maybe am I wrong.
To all moderators : my apologies if I did all wrong. Please feel free to relocate this topic where it belongs or tell me what I should have done instead. :(

I have a different problem concerning the same game (SD Gundam G-Generation F).
I can play, I can save between each map, but I am unable to save "in game". The game says "空きブロックが不足しています" in japanese, which means "there is not enough free blocks (in the memory card)".

Basically, this game needs 1 memory block (on old PS One memory cards) when you're saving after each map, but needs 9 blocks when you're saving "in game", when you're actually playing the map.

But since FPse doesn't use physical PS One Memory Cards, but virtual memory cards instead, I was wondering how this was possible and how could I solve this problem ? Increase the capacity ? Modify some settings on FPse ? Ask a fairy or a sorcerer ?
I actually have SD Gundam G-Generation F, Suikoden I and Suikoden II installed on an external SD 16Gb mini-SD Card far from being full, and my phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) memory has also plenty of space.

I'd be grateful to anyone who could give me any clue or good advice.

BTW, if schtruck is reading this : FSpe is a great application ! Thank you so much for your work ! :)

Return to “General Discussion”