Good news for you guys!
Another improved version of FPse64 is now pushed as Open Beta
here are changes:
- Fixed Dance Dance Revolution 3 (JAP)
- Fixed issue on Frame limitation calculation which caused some issues (IE: Nvidia Shield)\
- Fixed OpenGL High Definition texture upscaling feature and changed first scaler level from 2xSAI to HQ2X, much betterresult
Should also boost OpenGL High definition as Texture upscaling was my mistake alway set when starting a new game...
- Added Dot shader for OpenGL High definition video mode
to enable this effect for Resolution just under 1280x720
- Improved smoothness for PAL games
- Improved highly upscaling rendering for Smooth software and Software high definition mode (perfect with 2D games and excellent with 3D games)
- Enable upscaling from video menu and choose between XBR 4x or XBR 16x, test it, you won't believe it! Rayman in 1280x960 is incredible!
- Fixed some others reported bugs
will be visible in few hours, check it and let us know!
don't forget to report issue or ask for new feature by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check below how on a simple Software rendering with Native resolution how new XBR filters works: