a new very improved version of FPse64 is on the way
here is changes list:
FPse64 1.4 changes:
- Fixed G-Police for 64bits build
- Fixed Software OpenGL advanced video mode upscaling crash
- Improved Software OpenGL advanced smoothness
- Fixed Software High definition global settings option
- Improved OpenGL High definition, faster and smoother
- Fixed Issue with game description loading
- Improved downloading engine for games covers, titles etc...
- Changed covers and games descriptions database server
Much more exhaustive and 70% of covers are in high definition now
To update your covers, reset settings from FPse then delete files
from your internal storage into FPse64/icons then restart FPse
I wonder if i could motivate current FPse users to migrate to FPse64 , it's highly recommended because everything is much better on FPse64 than FPse. what do you think about a 1month promotion for $1.99 or 1.99euros?