schtruck wrote:Great new for FPse for Android lovers!
A new Beta has been pushed to Playstore, it's open, so you can join the program freely as far as you are a FPse owner
Now this version improve highly everything, sound, speed,compatibility
Test on my very old Xperia Play and it's smooth as hell now
I think this version will be available to playstore within 24 hours and i'll push it to everyone for December 31st to start a new year very well
- Fixed Team Buddies issue
- Fixed Directional Cross support for external gamepad in Analog mode
- Fixed Analog stick emulation with external pads like Xbox one
- Fixed sound scratch on some games like Mortal Kombat Trilogy
- Improved highly Sound emulation , perfect rendering and much less cpu usage
- Improved highly OpenGL high definition plugin for Mali GPU (Huawei,Samsung etc..)
- Many more fixes
Great update as usual mate. It's been a while.
If I come across any bugs in latest release. I point them out to you fella.