Re: Fpse for Android News
Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Available in beta testing normally. Let me check
schtruck wrote:Available in beta testing normally. Let me check
schtruck wrote:Here is changes for FPse 0.11.196 Beta version,
FPse 0.11.196 Beta:
- Increase highly the smoothness of FPse, video Jitters no more exist!
In the meantime FPse became much faster!
- Added preliminary support for native PS link cable multiplayer mode over Wifi
Andretti Racing, Armored core series, Burning Road, Destruction derby, Doom, Final Doom, etc..
If you want to quit and restart a new game title in this mode restart FPse first
A 5ghz wifi connection is recommended for the best experience
- Reduced a bit default audio latency, if you own a BT headset and have audio and video Lag
Just increase the Audio Latency level from Advanced audio menu of FPse
- Fixed Long path for game files (caused some crash when scanning files if too long)
- Added shortcut support for Android 7.2 and more
- Fixed Battle Assault 2 US
- Fixed Starwars rebel assault II level 4
- Fixed Freezes on Legend of Dragoons
- Fixed the random pb with Multiplayer mode! works much better now!
- Fixed the TOP 5 reported bugs and much more fixes
schtruck wrote:FPse 0.11.197 Changes:
- Fixed a big problem in sound emulation and slowdown reported by many users!
- Fixed OpenSL ES crash, now it's set by default! Low latency is excellent now