i just checked on my Note4 with S805, and strangely it worked immediatly, there is no problem for this .
i think you haven't activavated PAD emulation from Sixasistool.... from the Settings
Because if you don't do that it will works as a keyboard.... not a Gamepad.
All is mapped by default except X and Sqaure inverted bu remapping them works perfectly.
can you try and make feedback?
schtruck wrote:Ok i just pushed a new Beta version which works extremely well! check what's news guys!
- Improved highly audio emulation, like a true PSone now
- improved Speed, in soft mode and opengl mode
- Added support for many new languages
- Added High Texture quality option for Opengl (Rendering is much better in OGL, but take more GPU bandwidth with some games)
- Fixed Android M support
- Fixed audio playing from bios menu
- Fixed Help and Strings in all supported languages
- Fixed onscreen left stick behavior
You want to try it just contact me at email@example.com and we'll send you a version to test.
New language are Korean, Vietnamese, but all languages have been rewritten and it's now much professional. Menus are much clear and understandable.
the new High Texture Quality option give outstanding results for many games, GFX's look like much better, but it needs more memory, so using it on last end devices, from S800 to last CPU.
OpenGL is now fast on Android 5.0. Mali GPU's works better. even if Android 5.1 will run better 5.0 gives already good results
the new Audio plugin has much lower Latency, and the Rendering, tempo etc are now like on a true PSone.
if you have some problem like click in sound please give feedback and tell us your devices model
schtruck wrote:you are talking about opengl or soft mode?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests