Ok Smart uncompressor is now mostly finished, and it works better than expected!
any scenarii will works, i explain.
At load ISO menu you have the possibility to open files .rar .zip .7z .ecm as well as all other uncompressed format or .Z or .pbp.
but FPse will analyze archive, and depending of what's inside, it will uncpack everything, even if it's multiple time compressed, like a Rar containing a .7z which contain a .ecm and many .ape files without cue file, look at what FPse will do:
1) it will uncompress the Rar where it can (external if possible or internal to a directory named to the archive)
2) delete the Rar if possible
3) uncompress the 7z file
4) delete this 7z file if possible
4) decode all .ape file to raw bin files
5) rebuild the .ecm file to bin file
6) delete .ecm file
7) check if cue file exist, if not it will create one automatically!
all these actions automatically and smartly! without any error.
Stay tunned guys, i'll work after on high res texture for OpenGL and will push a Beta Version