OK guys, i posted the last BETA for beta testers:
FPse 0.11.135 Beta 2:
- Added Original Dithering for GPU software mode in video menu , no more banding!
- Added New Exclusive Feature! Onscreen Remote controller:
Use up to 4 different android devices to play up to 4 players on 1 screen!
- Added German language (thx to Starforce)
- Fixed SDcard detection on somes devices
- Fixed Multi buttons mapping
- Many small bug fixes
About the Onscreen Remote controller mode, both devices must be connected on to the same network, you can put one in tethered mode and all other connected to the first one.
- the device which run the game must be run in Server mode, to do that go to MISC/Multiplayer menu and choose Onscreen Remote Controller then select server and keep in mind the Server address,then load the game.
- all other devices must go to MISC/Multi player and choose which pad they want to emulate, then enter the Address given by the server and press SAVE. Now each device will be connected to server to emulate a PAD plugged to a specific port.
i need to Add support of GUncon, playing to a Guncon game using a remote pad would be fun, and more than 1 player will be possible.
the server mode has a small problem, for now when you quit a game and want to try another one , just quit and restart fpse first or Network won't work
if you want to test a game with more than 2 players, switch on Multitap emulation on Server.
on CLients, you can change Pad type, pad skin, and move / add/remove any button.
You can play on one device in Server mode using the touchscreen as PAD1 and connect another device as PAD2... as well as run a device as a server and play with two others devices.
tested with my son the game Reloaded, and we passed somes excellent times!
Thanks for your feedback guys!!!