schtruck wrote:Guys i just pushed another Beta version which bring the compatibility of Worms Armageddon.
But i haven't received any feedback for the previous beta!!! why???? there is more than 30 beta testers??? no one has tested it?
here are changes:
- Added CPU optimisations for ARM V5, V6 and V7, gives interresting boost
- Enhanced SDcard scanning process with cache, Scan drives only if change is detected
- Fixed a last SDcard recognition problem
- Fixed games Moto Racer, Einhender, Breath of fire III, X-Men metal mutant, Worms Armageddon, Vampire hunter, etc..
- Added automatic recognition of Adreno GPU to add Specific OpenGL fix automaically
- Added OUYA fastforwarding feature, just slide your finger onto the touchpad + R2 to fastforward
- Added the possibility to set manually plugins to avoid to be downloaded each update
Get files from http://www.fpsece.net/plugins.zip and unzip it to /sdcard/fpseplugins.
If you want to test this version and aren't beta tester, just send me an email.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests