Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 pm

i finally understood my mistake with recent freezes, which in fact existed since somes months.... i need to made a small change and will update FPse, no more freeze at video ends of tekken 3, and surely nor more for others games that worked well longtime ago...

Sarkie
Primary Device: Asus Transformer Prime

Postby Sarkie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 pm

schtruck wrote:i finally understood my mistake with recent freezes, which in fact existed since somes months.... i need to made a small change and will update FPse, no more freeze at video ends of tekken 3, and surely nor more for others games that worked well longtime ago...

Great news!

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 am

Just pushed FPse 0.11.68:
- Fixed freezes in Tekken3 at end of Characters Fights and between stages, surely fix somes others freeze that occur in somes others games...
- Fixed Download overlay Gamepad Skin.
- Added Experimental Dual Lan Multi player!! Play with two devices to Tekken3 or Raiden Project and more!
will work with linear games. Due to Latency, frameskip is sometimes necessary.

!!!It's recommended to set SPUSYNC to off for games Tekken3 and Gran Turismo 2!!!

About Multi player, it's experimental, i think that same device is better, but not necessary, if Desync happen, just quit games and restart.

this work better if you use a third device in access point or use a router to connect both devices, because Router function take somes cpu time which is very important for FPse... but that's really fun.

Sarkie

Postby Sarkie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 am

schtruck wrote:Just pushed FPse 0.11.68:
- Fixed freezes in Tekken3 at end of Characters Fights and between stages, surely fix somes others freeze that occur in somes others games...
- Fixed Download overlay Gamepad Skin.
- Added Experimental Dual Lan Multi player!! Play with two devices to Tekken3 or Raiden Project and more!
will work with linear games. Due to Latency, frameskip is sometimes necessary.

!!!It's recommended to set SPUSYNC to off for games Tekken3 and Gran Turismo 2!!!

About Multi player, it's experimental, i think that same device is better, but not necessary, if Desync happen, just quit games and restart.

this work better if you use a third device in access point or use a router to connect both devices, because Router function take somes cpu time which is very important for FPse... but that's really fun.

None of my settings are being saved (I've cleared the app data too)
Tekken 2's characters look crazy, the limbs are pointing in different directions (I can take a screenshot) (Tekken 3 is fine)
Fifa 98 still crashes on menu screen, (has forever but espxe loads it)
Multiplayer Option Menu says "Audio Latency" for the Menu Title.

Sarkie

Postby Sarkie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm

thefitz wrote:
Sarkie wrote:None of my settings are being saved (I've cleared the app data too)
Tekken 2's characters look crazy, the limbs are pointing in different directions (I can take a screenshot) (Tekken 3 is fine)
Fifa 98 still crashes on menu screen, (has forever but espxe loads it)
Multiplayer Option Menu says "Audio Latency" for the Menu Title.

I'd say post a screenshot anyway, if not for hilarity's sake.

Your wish is my command.

https://plus.google.com/117660779146888 ... WHveZE7Fqt

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 pm

The new overlay pads still freeze fpse when I try to download from the internet. In fact when I got into overlay pad I can disable it without any problems. But if I choose default it freezes fpse and I get the error "unfortunately fpse has stopped"

I'm currently using a galaxy note 2 on jellybean. I hope this can be fixed I have had this issue as long as I have had this phone.

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:49 pm

I figured out my issue for some reason if I change the overlay pad while in a game it works like a charm

Now enjoying Einhander with opengl

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:51 pm

ok i have fixed this skin problem,

now i have played a bit with games, and i saw that Gran Turismo 2 arcade and simulation have freeze problem with SPUSYNC but it's not all, without SPUSYNC it works most of the time , except somes long freeze,
uncheck framelimiter fix that, and uncheck sound Latency fix stop the freeze. SO i suspect that sound latency is the cause of freeze that somes people encounter.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 am

guys, it's seems freezes still happen, and i'm working as hell to understand the main reason, there is many possibilities, so i test one by one slowly because freeze is not immediate... long process.

If people here complain with freeze on lasts version of FPse let me know i'll send you a test version.

kingpinzero
Primary Device: htc one x int
Operating System: android
ROM: insert coin

Postby kingpinzero » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 am

schtruck wrote:guys, it's seems freezes still happen, and i'm working as hell to understand the main reason, there is many possibilities, so i test one by one slowly because freeze is not immediate... long process.

If people here complain with freeze on lasts version of FPse let me know i'll send you a test version.

No freezes here but i cant understand why ff9 doesnt boot while it does in expse.
Also on a side note, which resolution outputs the opengl plugin? Is there anything i can modify to change the value?

Return to “News”