Fpse for Android News

Ti3noU
Primary Device: HD2 1.3GHz /GT- i9000 1.54GHz
ROM: CM7.2 / Android 2.3.7 - CM9 / Android 4.0.3

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Ti3noU » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:26 am

My actual rom is HyperDroid GBX v5 (based on AOSP 2.3.2) and it did happen on Tekken 3 NTSC and Crash Bandicoot 3 PAL. I'm not able to reproduce it on demand, it's really random (or I didn't find the trigger).. On the Galaxy S it did happen on all my games at least once, but since I'm playing more on it than on the HD2, I think it should be the same on both.

dgg04
Primary Device: Droid
ROM: stock

Postby dgg04 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 am

Schtruck can you please list the path and file names of the files to delete to fix the overlayed buttons

phrozen087
Primary Device: Droid 2
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: Liberty v1.5

Postby phrozen087 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 am

Schtruck,

Been trying out 0.10.4. The performance overall seems better. I noticed there is a bug in how the default settings are saving though. It appears that every time the emulator loads it resets the Hardware UP key to empty. To help you out I looked into the .ini files and both the global and local cfg files appear to have the correct settings saved for all keys. Therefore I think it probably just a simple error that occurs when the emulator launches. Thanks for all the support, this app is great!

dgg04 wrote:Schtruck can you please list the path and file names of the files to delete to fix the overlayed buttons

I'm assuming you are trying to fix it without removing the internal save states or memcards. Go to "data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files" and delete everything except "bios", "memcards" and "sstates". That should refresh all the folders you need.

linxbek
Primary Device: Galaxy S

Postby linxbek » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 am

oh...and one more thing. when selecting rom can you make reset by default ?instead of goeing to quit menu and press restart there :lol:

DrownedOne
Primary Device: Samsung Vibrant Galaxy S
ROM: Stock Froyo 2.2

Postby DrownedOne » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 am

Schtruck

Fpse keeps crashing at startup for me. I updated to the new version and cleared data. I then tried selecting bios and then it just goes back to the home screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled and tried again, same problem. Been doing this since the .10.3 version. Weird thing is, it was working fine on .10.3 before I cleared data. Ever since I cleared data, I've been having problems.

Samsung Vibrant 2.2

Exclaymation
Primary Device: HTC Desire
ROM: TME 2.5

Postby Exclaymation » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 am

This update is great. However the back button still can't be assigned to a key on my phone. When I assign the back key, it works one time then it stops working. I am loving how frequent this updates are.

Edit: grammar

tl_33
Primary Device: optimus
ROM: 2.2.1

Postby tl_33 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:57 am

tl_33 wrote:
schtruck wrote:with th yesterday version it worked?

Yesterdays version is what made it stop working. l reset the data but still goes black after logos.

Okay got it working with Turing the audio sync on.. strange. But it works!

HDM
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: Froyo

Postby HDM » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:58 am

Thanks Schtruck

some reason can not establish a 8bit mask too?

New skin soon... Name... PSX4FPse lol

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2408 ... hot47g.png

other question, the new version does not save the path to the iso, I have to look every time I start FPSE
-PSX4FPse- -PadSx3- -Skins For Android-

Exclaymation
Primary Device: HTC Desire
ROM: TME 2.5

Postby Exclaymation » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 am

Another issue I have found was that I cannot save my games on the memory card. It always say that there is an error. I have tried saving with the memory card on the default location and also tried after I changed the location of the .mcd file. Has anyone been able to fix this issue?
Last edited by Exclaymation on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

xenkw0n
Primary Device: HTC Incredible

Postby xenkw0n » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 am

Exclaymation wrote:Another issue I have found was that I cannot save my games on the memory card. It always say that there is an error. I have tried saving with the memory card on the default location and also tried after I changed the location of the .mds file. Has anyone been able to fix this issue?

The memory cards for me use .mcd as the extension. Try renaming...

Return to “News”