View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 ... 607  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Guru

Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
Are you using the softgpu or OpenGL?

The softGPU shouldn't require any fixes.there are a couple options for enhanced graphics but you can use them or not, they shouldn't make a difference. The thing that has caused dime people issues is the system option 'force single core' which when NOT checked seems to give dime people issues. Filter mode will make things run very slow if you dint use dual cite, but the help file tells you that.

OpenGL uses hardware to try to make graphics look BETTER than they did on the psx. As such it is NOT 100% compatible. And there are many options to try to get games to work. You have to choose in many game - better compatibility or better graphics. And sometimes OpenGL just didn't work outer looks wrong and you have to use softGPU mode. Please see my OpenGL page.it does not have all the answers but it will give you a lot more information. I update it and the spreadsheet as often as I can. I'm going to updater that post now mentioning the trade off between compatibility and graphics.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII (I9100)
Operating System: Android 4.X
ROM: Final Fantasy VII
I recently purchased the app at Google Play Store and it is saying that the version of my FPse is 0.11.28 and not 0.11.29. Is it just a bug of FPse or its a problem with GPlay?

Thanks in advance.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 pm
Guru

Bug. Go to the Android system menu, applications choose Fpse, you'll see the real version. If it's not 11.29 there that a problem

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:35 am

Primary Device: htc sensation
Operating System: android
ROM: cooked
Has anyone tested fpse on android jelly bean?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 am

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy GIO
Operating System: Cyjanogen MOD 7.2
Is anyone have the same problem i have in FF VIII? I can't save my game cause all the time i have "save failed". Only on disk 3 i have this problem o disk 2 everything was fine. I'm asking cause i can't pass game in ragnarok when Squal sitting in the captain chair and putting coordinates. Game just freeze (they are blinking etc) nut nothing else doing. I wanted to save the game in save point put game into epsx on pc and pass those scene but i can't save i don't know what to do ....

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7''
Operating System: JB 4.1.2
ROM: AOKP
drgci wrote:
Has anyone tested fpse on android jelly bean?

Yes, same bugs as ICS, plus no screenfiltering

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 pm
Guru

deejayzee - to be clear, what bugs are you talking about? do you mean the issue with the instability with 'force mono core' not checked?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 am

Primary Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7''
Operating System: JB 4.1.2
ROM: AOKP
bluezeak wrote:
deejayzee - to be clear, what bugs are you talking about? do you mean the issue with the instability with 'force mono core' not checked?

that's right

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android
I've Googled this for hours with no luck, so I thought I could post in here. If it breaks any rules, I apologise.

My issue is what I understand is a fairly common complaint in FFVII when Bugenhaden uses the key to the ancients on disk 2. Cloud walks through the waterfall, and then....nothing. The screen goes black and I can't go further.

I've used various Pal, NTSC, .bin and .iso versions of the game...but here's my problem: Even though I'm using the same disk (FFVII Disk 2), all my savestates and memory card saves don't come up when I use these different versions of disc 2, and I have no idea how to access them? I've gone to the Misc. option to 'Restore All Files' with no luck.

I've even used the 'Black Chocobo' software to change my save files region, saved it, changed the file name and extension to the default memory card name, but that still didn't get me through the waterfall scene.

If there's a way of using another version of this disk so that my save files and savestates work with it? Is there even a link to guide on how to use my save files with ePSXe on my PC to try and get around this part of the game? I'm 45 hours in so I'll be gutted if I can't finish this!

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 and my FPse version is 0.11.28 if that helps?

Many thanks.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Operating System: Android
ROM: 4.03 Cooked ICS
opengl or software? I used software and got through no problem. what settings have you tried or are you currently using?

One possibility (like you mentioned already) if nothing else works is to use the save point at the right hand screen in the forgotten capital, then copy that save file to your pc emulator, finish the scene, then copy it back.

I dont know how to do this well enough to tell you how, but I know the location of the save files was posted a few times recently...

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 ... 607  Next