View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 6581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 659  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: JXD S7100B
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: Bitrider 1.0
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
mamaun wrote:
Hi,

Is there any config to hear FMV sound on FFIX?
All cutscenes ar MUTED :_(

Thanks

Same here :(

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
D69K wrote:
strangest issue I've ever seen !!!
it's not related to the app or android, it is this forum :shock: :shock: :shock:
been trying to login to my account for several weeks and it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect, on top of that i cant reset my password nor that i can register again lol, i thought i was banned :o :o

now im posting this from work and there is no problem at all !!!! i can login to my account and reset the password and every thing.
strangest thing ever. and the funny thing is i still cant login from home "wrong password" lol wtf ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell???! :shock:

Can you please PM your your IP address (at home of course), so that I can verify that your IP hasn't been banned by (huge) mistake ?
(this would be a weird mistake, since when there's something to ban, we first ban the username, then his IP without having to manually write the IP)

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Guru

Primary Device: motorola bionic
ROM: stock
Post Understanding the OpenGL plugin
Understanding the OpenGL plugin:

I've created a new post with the intent of understanding and documenting the FPSE OpenGL plugin. I'm mentioning it here so that anyone following this thread that's interesting in helping, or knowing more, can participate.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3615

Google Docs Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... SLWc#gid=0

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm
Global Moderator

mamaun wrote:
Hi,

Is there any config to hear FMV sound on FFIX?
All cutscenes ar MUTED :_(

Thanks

I guess you've tried Spusync and/or null sound plugin in the options?

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Enthusiast

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1
i900frenchaddict wrote:
D69K wrote:
strangest issue I've ever seen !!!
it's not related to the app or android, it is this forum :shock: :shock: :shock:
been trying to login to my account for several weeks and it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect, on top of that i cant reset my password nor that i can register again lol, i thought i was banned :o :o

now im posting this from work and there is no problem at all !!!! i can login to my account and reset the password and every thing.
strangest thing ever. and the funny thing is i still cant login from home "wrong password" lol wtf ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell???! :shock:

Can you please PM your your IP address (at home of course), so that I can verify that your IP hasn't been banned by (huge) mistake ?
(this would be a weird mistake, since when there's something to ban, we first ban the username, then his IP without having to manually write the IP)

you are right usually bans don't say that the password is wrong and they don't let you use you account anymore !!
but i think i have an idea of the problem, I believe it's a problem with one of the scripts i use with my browser, Im using firefox with grease monkey for some scripting for my website. i will try to locate the problem once i get out of this hell hole :lol: :lol: .

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Primary Device: DROID3
Hi there is me again... it's a great emu but a found two bugs:

- Start button seems to work on Megaman X4 no matter how a much a pushes it...and because of this you can pass the start screen.
- 2D graphics slow down the entire game if i'm using openlg plugin on my droid 3, if it's a full 3D game it runs wonderfull, if a set the emu to use software mode it run fine.

Thanks for these great emu and sorry 4 my crappy english

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 pm
Global Moderator

rblanca wrote:

- Start button seems to work on Megaman X4 no matter how a much a pushes it...and because of this you can pass the start screen.

have you tried assigning START to one of your hardware buttons, like vol+ or vol- for example?

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

Primary Device: DROID3
i900frenchaddict wrote:
rblanca wrote:

have you tried assigning START to one of your hardware buttons, like vol+ or vol- for example?

Yes and same result :( . Thanks

Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm
Guru

For those interested in FF9 and OpenGL, I've created the following post that talks about issues with FF9 and best setup for OpenGL.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=433&p=28320#p28320

FF9 looks fantastic in OpenGL (IMHO).

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 am
Guru

(possible) Bug Report

(I don't know if there's a different / better place to report a bug - if so let me know / move this post)

iControlPad doesn't work when using OpenGL plugin.

Can anyone else confirm?

At least, mine doesn't work. It works with the softGPU, but not OpenGL. I've tired it several times, with different games. I've tried with an older copy of th OpenGL, the current one that I downloaded to my phone from the website, and the one that you can download from in FPSE directly. FPSE will scan for my iControlPad, will detect it, and I even get the 'device connected' - but it doesn't work. When I use the softGPU, it works.

I also tired configuring the iControlPad with BlueZ IME, but for some reason I can't get FPSE to recognize the iControlPad (iCP) when I go to do the hardware buttons setup. I know the iCP works as if I go to a text file I can use the buttons to do input. But in FPSE it doesn't won't recognize the buttons. I suspect the BlueZ IME / hardware button assignment is a different issue, and it may be something odd about my phone. But, I know that the my phone works with FPSE and iControlPad when using the gamepad 'bluetooth' option and using the softGPU. Spent 80 hours or so in Final Fantasy tactics a couple months ago. And it still works now. But not when I use OpenGL.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 6581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 659  Next