View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397 ... 659  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: Asus TF101
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
Playable but still crashes very often while playing in dual core, so still have to save my game frequently every minute though...

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 am

Primary Device: htc sensation
Operating System: android
ROM: cooked
schtruck please remove the licence certification its me killing me lol
I hate download pirate software to enable play normaly ! sorry for my English

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock SE Xperia Play
drgci wrote:
schtruck please remove the licence certification its me killing me lol
I hate download pirate software to enable play normaly ! sorry for my English

are you connected to the internet when fpse checks the licence? in my case I used wifi.
it should only need to do that once (after installing and maybe after each update?) but after that you shouldn't have any other problems and can play offline without any licence check problems.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 2.3.6
Hi all,

Not having the patience to go through the 400 pages of the topic, has someone found a way to actually save the parameters for "special screen size"? No matter how many times/ways I do it, they always reset to full screen (as in stretched in 16/9) and just don't seem to ever save at all.

Thx

P.S. running v. 0.11.28

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 2.3.6
Tried that, to no avail. It seems no amount of tweaking will save those frigging parameters. Fiddling with the conf files didn't help either. Ah well.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock SE Xperia Play
Zaroff wrote:
Hi all,

Not having the patience to go through the 400 pages of the topic, has someone found a way to actually save the parameters for "special screen size"? No matter how many times/ways I do it, they always reset to full screen (as in stretched in 16/9) and just don't seem to ever save at all.

Thx

P.S. running v. 0.11.28

to save some options I usually check/uncheck the corresponding option, go back to the game, and immediately quit fpse and start it again. don't bother to open the options screen again before restarting fpse. going to the options menu after restarting should show the option checked/unchecked correctly. although there are a few that might not save depending on other conditions...

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4
I am really sorry to say that, schtruck, because I think you are a great developer, and FPse is great also. But all those updates have not improved FPse on my device, made it even worse. I tested all updates and I always have to downgrade back to 0.10.15 ... Especially the sound timing and quality got worse over those updates. 0.10.15 is the only version, where I can play Final Fantasy IX with good sound, although there is a bug that screws it up.

Schtruck, maybe you should try to collaborate with Robert Broglia http://www.explusalpha.com/ who has developed a good Engine for Android, iOS and WebOS.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: CM9
I wish I could play Final Fantasy IX on my Samsung Galaxy S with opengl plugin... :)

But i can't. Slow framerate and missing battle life stats :(

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Primary Device: HTC One (M7
Operating System: Android 4.2.2
ROM: AOKP
Whats with FF7 on OpenGL? Battle animation freezes for 5 to 10 seconds. When battles happen every 20 steps this makes this game unplayable. Is this going to be fixed at some point? If i have frameskip on without frame limiter battles are quick, but i dont NEED frameskip. it runs full speed without it enabled.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

Primary Device: ACEi (GT-S5830i)
Operating System: 2.3.6
ROM: XXLH3
Rotkaeqpchen wrote:
I am really sorry to say that, schtruck, because I think you are a great developer, and FPse is great also. But all those updates have not improved FPse on my device, made it even worse. I tested all updates and I always have to downgrade back to 0.10.15 ... Especially the sound timing and quality got worse over those updates. 0.10.15 is the only version, where I can play Final Fantasy IX with good sound, although there is a bug that screws it up.

Schtruck, maybe you should try to collaborate with Robert Broglia http://www.explusalpha.com/ who has developed a good Engine for Android, iOS and WebOS.

Agree, I appreciate the author hard-work, but I keep thinking this app should have a demo/trial version to check before pursache...
I'm very disappointed with performance (even in software mode), slow-motion sound too, many bugs, and other essential thing: a portable SAVEGAMES system, how this app can't be a restore/backup system for savegame files?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397 ... 659  Next