View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 6372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 638  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
Target is not set to 14 because of Problem with JNI interface actually, but i got one X and i applied a patch to force this menu bar gone with SDK from 11, like we can find on all other devices. Take a look to XDA for that.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:16 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC Sensation 4G
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Stock
I just purchased fpse for android 0.11.26 from the google play store and unfortunately I can't get one of my favorite games, oddworld abe's oddysee to work. I am using an HTC Sensation 4G with android 4.0.3. My iso is a .img file. I also have Final Fantasy VII and Resident Evil 2 on my phone, both are also .img files, and they both work fine. Anytime I click on the Oddworld file to open it all it does is open up to the original psx boot up screen then goes straight to cd player screen. I have tried using many different settings, including trying the OpenGL plugin, with no luck. Can somebody please tell me how to get this game to work?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

Primary Device: HTC One X
Operating System: Android
Removing the action bar
If you don’t need the action bar, you can remove it from your entire app or from individual activities. This is appropriate for apps that never used the options menu or for apps in which the action bar doesn’t meet design needs (such as games). You can remove the action bar using a theme such as Theme.Holo.NoActionBar or Theme.DeviceDefault.NoActionBar. Can try this I don't want to root by htcdev.com

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC Sensation 4G
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
thefitz wrote:
DrGonzo82 wrote:
I just purchased fpse for android 0.11.26 from the google play store and unfortunately I can't get one of my favorite games, oddworld abe's oddysee to work. I am using an HTC Sensation 4G with android 4.0.3. My iso is a .img file. I also have Final Fantasy VII and Resident Evil 2 on my phone, both are also .img files, and they both work fine. Anytime I click on the Oddworld file to open it all it does is open up to the original psx boot up screen then goes straight to cd player screen. I have tried using many different settings, including trying the OpenGL plugin, with no luck. Can somebody please tell me how to get this game to work?

This is pretty much conclusive proof that the image file is corrupt.

I would've suggested that the file was possibly corrupt, but I also have ePSXe on my pc and the same file works flawlessly on it. I've also tried a few other files of the same game and am still getting the same result.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: htc evo 3d
Operating System: android
ROM: final fantasy vii
I am stuck on trying to het my final fantasy game working. I have fpse and the iso and the bio. but everytime I try to open it the screen goes black and goes back to the applications page. Then when I open fpse it goes back to the pick iso page. It doesn't save my bio in general settings and never opens. what could be the problem?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Galaxy S II LTE
Operating System: android
ROM: stock
-

Last edited by anotherdeadsoldier on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Motorola xoom wifi only
Operating System: android 4.0.3
Having issues with DIABLO, i read a few posts stating they are also having the black lines on screen, My Version of Diablo Runs extremely slow. I am on a Motorola Xoom (WiFi Only)with android 4.0.3.

Anyone here running Diablo smoothly and can offer up what Video / audio settings work best for it to run smoothly?

I also downloaded the OPENGL drivers and restarted but i cant tell if they are running or working as i have yet to see any performance boosts.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:05 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia S
Is there an alternative option to switch between using OpenGL plugin and default mode, without having to download the Open GL plugin?

Maybe just browse in the SD, and point to the plugin that I've download and save it in the SD card?
I travel a lot, and sometimes internet connection isn't available.

Thanks in advance :)

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Next version will arrive within 24 hours , fpse 0.11.27 will include those changes.

- many fixes
- added shortcut to homescreen using internal Image or exteral PNG,GIF or JPG file, shortcut include configuration set before creating shortcut, like gpu plugin used, Bios or HLE and ISO loaded.shortcuts keep opengl video configuration too.
- Fixed eject problem encountered sometimes on change cd with multiple cd games
- added an option to reset configuration, will keep memcard content and savestate
- added possibility to load opengl plugin manually
- fixed garbage bands encountered on opengl and qualcomm cpu
- added New Dynamic interpreter option, It's slower than recompiler but make fpse running on mali400 and with opengl without tekken3 trick.... tested on GS II, GS Note and GS III , works very well...
- added possibility to load psx executable like demos... (press back at iso loader and choose load exe.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:02 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: HTC One X
Can add this theme android:theme="@android:style/ Theme.Holo.NoActionBar"> for HTC one x and to keep the jni interface intacked

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 638  Next