View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376 ... 638  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
can i have a logcat?

Sun May 06, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock
http://db.tt/CpM10d7W

the same problem of the previous update.
currently with the 0.11.19 game that if I work the plugin.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
then it's an ISO format problem, what is the name of your Tekken3 disc image?

Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Liberty 1.5
1. You indicated that the dual core option doesn't work with opengl. Does that mean that it will never work?

2. Currently, the "low profile" mode is not working on the Galaxy Nexus 4.0.3. Could you find a way to enable this? Thanks!

Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: galaxy s
Operating System: android
ROM: jvu
I have issue with openGL plugin on galaxy S I9000 , i tried chainfire with plugins and it didnt helped, when i play some games like Tekken3 and Ready 2 rumble and theres first fight then for about 1/4 of second everything onscreen looks normal but then it blinks and textures are misplaced on characters and background, looks like textures for text in hall of fame is used for backgrounds and on characters there are small triangles and some transparent areas, basically it looks like wrong textures in wrong places.This issue is only in first fights cause when next fight starts then i can see my enemy with good textures and background with good textures but my character stays with wrong ones, also lifebar is still a bit corrupted by wrong textures.
So it looks like theres problem during loading of first fight and this blink corrupts textures onscreen.
Can this be fixed in the future ? I didnt bought emu yet and im using it in limited mode but i would like openGL to work cause it looks sooo much better than software rendering.Some games work fine like street fighter ex 2, i dont see any corrupted textures and opengl works fine and fast with it .
This problem with corrupted textures disappears when from video menu i enable advanced blending, then everything looks ok from first fight but gameplay is very slow and game is unplayable.
Why it happens ?

Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 am

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
ROM: Stock
It is true with the only plugin I get the error with. Bin, I loaded the iso in the problem of mali but I get the error that you commented. In software loaded so the two types of images without problems.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII
Hey, does anyone know why some of games lag on ICS but not on GB, any fix for this? Overclocking mali-400 to 400 mhz (stock 267 mhz) helps a little bit but games still perform better on GB with stock gpu clocks... Changing cpu clocks doesn't make a difference. So i guess its a gpu problem with ICS.
Also has anyone been able to play Lego Racers? When i select save state !!ERROR!! popups and tells me to clear memory or something.

And my phone is Samsung Galaxy S2.

Thanks

Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 am

Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock SE Xperia Play
Hi,

Posted this in another thread, but maybe this might be the best place to mention it, since it is related to the opengl plugin:

I'm experiencing a 'small' problem with the opengl plugin: it draws on the sides of the screen where it should be black.

Is this a known problem? Searched the forum but found no one complaining.
Is there any particular option I should use to make it go away? Tried several combinations of enabling/disabling options but nothing helped.

Other games also have this problem, but sometimes it goes away.

screenshots:
Attachment:
File comment: grandia with opengl full screen size
screenshot_2012-04-30_1156.gif
screenshot_2012-04-30_1156.gif [ 74.41 KiB | Viewed 929 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: grandia with opengl original screen size
screenshot_2012-04-30_1152.gif
screenshot_2012-04-30_1152.gif [ 80.04 KiB | Viewed 929 times ]

Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 am

Primary Device: Sony Arc
ROM: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
schtruck wrote:
Don't forget to switch to Software gpu plugin and then reload it from MISC menu to update OpenGL plugin.

Switch to OpenGL plugin from Pete bernet by going to MISC menu and selecting download opengl plugin

FPse 0.11.23:
- Added full Phonejoy support with Bluez IME, automatically handled in Analog or Digital pad.
- Added support for the Docomo Xperia play
- Fixed timing, which make running FPse far smoother in software mode and in OpenGL mode.
By default FPse run in monocore, but you can uncheck option from system menu to switch to Multi core if your device has more than one core (Animation won't be as smoother as if monocore option is choosen, but framerate will be higher and Screen filtering will be possible in soft mode.
- Added new option from MISC menu to switch low profile to on/off on device running on android 3.0 and more, by default low profile is off.

Quit Fpse and restart to Apply change.

Ok, but the fix for Gametel? viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2950

Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Primary Device: Hp Touchpad
ROM: Cyanogenmod 9 nightly
Just checking if I'm the only one that experienced a serious drop in FPS with Final Fantasy IX in OpenGL mode since version 19. I used to be able to get around it with frameskip allowing decent sound and not too heavy stuttering video, however now it's become unplayable.

Are there any specific options I need to activate (for now I'm running in dual core mode, with frameskip on, offscreen drawing for the menus and special framelimiter)? I'm on a Hp Touchpad on CM9 nightly and OC'd to 1,5 Ghz.

Apart from that, Ape Escape plays amazingly well in OpenGL mode, even more fun than on the PSX itself :-)

Greetz,

Xan

Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376 ... 638  Next